What is it about facebook that seems to encourage such wacky groups? I stumbled across one that had me giggling for quite a few minutes just now, and thought that someone must have produced a list of weird facebook groups. Well as usual, google provides.
Here is my run down of bizare groups that I’ve found so far on facebook (in no particular order – but it was the first one that started this adventure …).
- Writing ‘poo’ on banknotes. Get the nation involved.
- Physics doesn’t exist, it’s all gnomes.
- Kids who hid in dept store clothes racks while their mom was shopping.
- I yell at inanimate objects.
- Shoephone appreciation society.
- On May 15th 2008 everyone needs to go out and panic buy carrots. (and heres a group to give them out again).
- Pee outside.
- Dude, sorry for the drunk texts last night,I was wasted.
- Weird instrument lovers.
- I tend to fart in public.
Something for everyone, I think you’ll agree!
Do let me know of any other weird groups you stumble across.